Saturday, May 10, 2008

Prestidigitations

'Why we lie' is such an insightfully good read. I must say I'm quite amazed sometime at my genteel ears at fishing out a good read from a cacophany of whispers at Kinokuniya.

Egalitarians don't create classes. And I'm proud not to be one. I'm going off soon to a society that has a caste system as volatile as muons in space. Yet as long as you're a growing, enthusiastic, tenacious little animal, your direction is only upwards.. in ZH's words, literally - towards success.

And so as it would seem. This xenophobic socialite would continue to surreptitiously deposit corms on the blogosphere.

So where should this corm go today.... hmmmm

Received 'The Letter filled with NUS goodies' today. It had a bland exterior, masterfully masquerading the exigencies of the documents contained within. There wasn't even a stamp or postal signage. It was just bland... with an address... and congratulations.. blablabla.

Discovered or rather... was tendentiously presented by my subconcious mind of the need to grow as a person. It would seem that I have achieved this to some extent. Or perhaps I'm just deceiving myself. ahahhaha. One way or the other. Life has got to be lived to be understood.

No comments: