Sunday, February 14, 2010

1st Day of the Tiger Year

The atmosphere of new year arrives once more. This time last year I did not come back. This time I did though.

Anyway, coming back to KL has it's good points. Sleeping on my bed aside, I get to do some shopping and tick some items off my shopping list.

random.
I'll be shameless now and record 3 things that I'm currently grateful for:
1. I'm grateful for really good buddies that I have been hanging out with for the past week. Palpably the good times we share in this life are finite and transient, but at least our memories of them will last much longer.
2. I'm grateful for renewed perspectives and self knowledge that I have discovered recently.
3. I'm grateful for the good relationship between CKL and myself and to know that she has been doing fine.

Yep and that much I will record for now.

No comments: